1) We have a firm belief in the Triune Godhead, which consists of God the father, His only begotten Son Christ Jesus, and the blessed Holy Spirit. Each of them has all the attributes of deity in an equal manner as well as the characteristics of personality. We believe that each Person of the Divine Trinity is both co-eternal and co-equal in every way.
2) We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God, which is both infallible and inerrant (Psalm 119:89, John 17:17, Isaiah 40:8, 1 Peter 1:25). The Word of God was given to mankind through the person of the Holy Spirit who is the very Agent through whom God carries out His perfect will (2 Peter 1:21). The purpose of the Word is to reveal God to mankind, His will, His plan and purpose for humanity through Christ. We believe that the Word of God must be the supreme authority in matter of doctrine, faith, conduct, reproof, correction, and instruction. We believe that people must take the Word of God very seriously because it’s the very thing that will determine their own eternity.
3) We believe that God’s only begotten Son Christ Jesus (John 3:16), was God manifested in the flesh, came down to this earth with a Highly critical mission, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, was later born of the Virgin Mary in Bethlehem. He was the blameless and spotless Lamb of God by living a perfect and sinless life through total obedience to God the Father (1 Peter 1:19). He willingly went to the cross in order to die an excruciatingly painful death by shedding His precious blood for the remission of the sins of the whole world, and then was buried.
Following His burial, we believe that Jesus Christ rose again on the third day as predicted in the Word of God, which is very significant in accomplishing the atonement provided to mankind. He now sits on the right hand of God the Father as Lord of lords and King of kings on the vast universe (Colossians 3:1, Luke 22:69).
3. With respect to salvation, we strongly believe Christ is the only way by which people can be saved and inherit eternal life from God. In other words, Christ is the ONLY WAY to God (John 14:6) regardless of how offensive it may be to others. There’s no other name under heaven by which man can be saved (Acts 4:12). We believe man can only receive acceptance, favor, and forgiveness from God on the ground of Christ’s sacrificial death on the cross.
4. We believe that salvation is received by grace through faith alone in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:8-9). Grace is receiving unmerited from God. In this case, it means that grace has nothing to do with the one who receives it, instead it’s all up to the person who dispenses it. God’s grace truly underlines our unworthiness as well as our sinfulness to Him. Therefore, works from finite and sinful being can’t qualify anybody to receive eternal life from a holy and righteous God.
5. We believe in the second birth which takes place by the power of the Holy Spirit after someone accepts Christ (John 3:3). The new birth is about bringing to life the very part of men that was dead as a result of sin. Moreover, the new birth is also about forsaking the old life that men used to live by embracing the new one found in Christ alone.
6. We believe in a literal heaven, a wonderful place for those who accept Christ as their personal Savior and Lord. And a literal hell, a place of torment for those who reject Christ.
7. We believe that Christ will come again to this earth in order to reign as King for a 1000 years. That time period is known as the Millennium. His Kingdom will be established in the great city of Jerusalem in Israel.
8. After that 1000 years of Christ’s reign on this earth, we also believe that a New Heaven and a New Earth will be created by God where God and Christ along with the saved ones will live forever.
9. We believe that God has instituted and ordained marriage to be between a man and a woman for the purpose of procreation, and intimacy between husbands and wives.